Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Ups and Downs!

Let's start with the "ups".  I finally saw the scale move.  Down 8 lbs since starting the liquid diet.  I was beginning to think I was a failure a the liquid diet!  Another "up" is that I've really been faithful to the diet.  I don't know if I remember any diet that I've followed so closely.  I think it helps knowing I have a target...surgery next Monday.

Okay...now for the "downs".  Called home this afternoon and picked up on the fact that my family was planning on having hotdogs for supper.  Now, I'm a good southern girl and I REALLY enjoy my hotdogs.  I was obsessed with it all afternoon.  I had been doing so well not being hungry with this diet, but not today!  I could visualize eating a hotdog.  How sad is that!  They were kind enough to eat before I came home, but it really threw me off my game today.  Does this get better or will I find myself obsessing over food?  I never obsessed over food, overcourse I never denied myself food either.  Oh Lord...I hope this isn't a sign of what's to come!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly, Thanks for your comment on my blog! I am so excited for you and your upcoming surgery. It gets so much better, I promise you...but it is not without some hard work from you and your band. I wish you the very best!!!

    ReplyDelete